Total Pageviews

Saturday 17 June 2023

1. MY HEART OVERFLOWS WITH GRATITUDE

STRESS, SUCCESS AND EVERYTHING IN-BETWEEN
The Highs and Lows of A Woman’s Journey in the Corporate World

MY HEART OVERFLOWS WITH GRATITUDE


My Heart Overflows with Gratitude 

While navigating my forty-year-long professional journey, I received immense support from numerous groups of people to whom I will forever be grateful. Without their help, support and guidance, I would not have been able to sail through my demanding career.

I feel a deep sense of gratitude to my male colleagues, seniors, juniors and peers, who have shown confidence in me and helped me handle successfully the challenges at the workplace. Their support, guidance, help and mentorship have been critical to my success, and I am truly grateful for their trust and belief in me.

With heartfelt gratitude, I acknowledge the support of my women colleagues, who have been a constant source of support throughout my work life. Their unwavering help and camaraderie have given me the strength to overcome every obstacle in my work life. I will forever be grateful to them for offering the shoulder whenever needed. They continue to be invaluable even after retirement from active service.

I will fail in my duty if I do not acknowledge the support of my family. My husband stood by me like a solid rock at every stage of my professional life. He wiped my tears whenever I stumbled and shared the domestic responsibilities equally, sometimes even taking over more than his share, so I could follow my dream.

My heartfelt gratitude is also due to my sons, who never made me feel guilty about not giving them enough time during their growing years.

I can never repay the debt for the support provided by my family, my parents, parents-in-law, sisters-in-law, uncles, aunts, siblings, and cousins, who offered a helping hand and attended to my children whenever I could not take leave.

My book Stress, Success and Everything In-Between is, therefore, rightly dedicated to all my colleagues, mentors, friends, family and relatives who have made this long journey possible. 

Thank you all for being a part of my professional journey!

(To be continued...)

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! Congratulations! Awaiting anxiously for your book. “Stress, Success and everything In-Between”
I remember your first book RESTLESS DAYS, SLEEPLESS NIGHTS.
--Gulshan Dhingra

Anonymous said...

Wow Ranjana….. looking forward to read it soon…… badhai …… Chanchal Sanghi

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
---Sunita Kapur

Anonymous said...

So proud of you!!!
---Vijay Gupta

Anonymous said...

Hearty congratulations Madam,will read this.
------------Sridevi Mallur

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to reading it. ...Manju Sharma Bolakani

Anonymous said...

Long wait since your first book. Hope it will also be insightful as was the first one... Anurag Mittal

Anonymous said...

Eagerly waiting for the book ...Diwan Chandra Garg

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to read it....Vasantha Rajagopalan

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!....Asha Berwal

Anonymous said...

Congratulations very proud of you. See how people are waiting.....Shanta Vasan

Anonymous said...

Posting directly is a good idea we would read it as soon as it is posted.congrats..Ranjana Khanna

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!....Harish Bhambri

Anonymous said...

Many congratulations! ...Rakesh Govil

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! So happy for you!
(Susheel Kapur)

Anonymous said...

Great work keep it up....Sheela Wangnoo

Anonymous said...

Excellent.. Great that the bug has infected you again. We will be the beneficiaries of your efforts and prowess. Will await next releases! (Sneh Dhingra)

Mohana said...

Hi. I was finding it difficult to read on my android phone. It struck me only today that I could read on my iPad on a larger font. I ve made beginning. Her I go